A classic Edwardian fairground attraction but look out, what's that hiding in the dark...?
This place has a great atmosphere. Everyone is so nice and the rides are great! An excellent day for everyone.
Family from Guildford
Click the thumbnails to view larger images.
The Haunted House was built by Orton & Spooner about 1915, probably for Flora Collins. It then went to John Thomas Cooper, President of the London section of the Showman’s Guild, and then to ‘Pepper’ Biddell. It was acquired for Hollycombe in 1991 and is a popular attraction with its cleverly designed interior.
Parents get a chance to be at their scariest!
The Haunted House has been completely rebuilt and will be back in service for the 2017 season.