Ploughing engine No.67, built in 1913. Registration BW 4613.
Fabulous day, loads fo fun, perfect weather, amazing staff and we'll be back!
Click the thumbnails to view larger images.
This compound engine is believed to be the only one made by Allens who were originally agents for major ploughing engine manufacturer Fowlers of Leeds, but later modified Fowler engines. They also operated a fleet of steam road rollers.