Fairground

Haunted Cottage

Haunted Cottage ghost house
loading...

The world's oldest haunted house returns for 2017 – but look out, what's that hiding in the dark...?

The Haunted House was built by Orton & Spooner about 1915, probably for Flora Collins. It then went to John Thomas Cooper, President of the London section of the Showman’s Guild, and then to ‘Pepper’ Biddell. It was acquired for Hollycombe in 1991 and is a popular attraction with its cleverly designed interior.

Parents get a chance to be at their scariest!